- The Seller declares to be the legal representative for the property at the address given as in the listing features form, filled out by the seller.
- The seller will submit to the agents of Bali Property Indonesia copies of the ownership certificate(s) and all other documents relevant to the ownerships of the property he/she wishes to
- The seller declares these copies are current and valid and the original ownership documents are available at all times to set up a binding agreement or the official deed needed by the notary.
- The Seller declares that the proposed property transaction, if mutually agreed by clients represented by the Agents, can be executed at any time with the original documents and information
supplied as above, at a mutually agreed legal office.
- In case the Agent produces a client able and willing to buy the property but there cannot be a completion due to invalid or lack of legal documents, a fee of 1.5% of the agreed sales price
has to be paid to the Agent. We therefore strongly advise the Seller to have a legal due diligence done by an independent notary before listing the property.
- The seller will be charged an administration/listing fee 1.5 million rupiah if the property is located in the North, East or West of Bali.
- For Ubud and surroundings (all within a radius of 10 kilometers due North, South, East and West), Gianyar and surroundings and the Klungkung province is this fee set on 1 million
- To be paid during the intake visit by the team of Bali Property Indonesia. If the property is been sold by the agents this amount will be reimbursed to the seller.
- Listings in the South of Bali are free of a fee to be paid.
- The Seller declares that any change in pricing of the property will be communicated to the agents of Bali Property Indonesia immediately.
- The Seller declares to refer clients, who got to know the property by the marketing efforts of the Agents, to the Agents.
- The property will be listed at two websites; www.villaopbali.com and www.bali-property-indonesie.com.
Sales price and fee/commission.
- The seller will notify the wanted sales price through the listing form, he agrees that this price is including a 5% fee for the agents of Bali Property Indonesia.
- This market price includes the agreed 5% commission fee for the Agents. If the price will be eventually lower by means of negotiations between potential buyer and seller, the fee will always
be 5% of the agreed sales price between seller and buyer.
- The sales prices includes a 5% commission/fee for the agent, which will be reduced from the (first) down payment received by the notary, appointed by the buyer.
- In case the down payment is made directly to the seller, the seller commits himself to pay the 5% Agents fee within 2 days after he has received the down payment.
- Sales and purchase taxes, as well as contract costs like Notary costs will be paid by those whom sign the contracts, and according applicable laws.
- By filling out the last question at the listing features form on our website www.bali-property-indonesia.com positively, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Long term rentals:
- Fee/commissions over long term rental is set/charged at 10% of the to be paid rental amount, with a minimum of 2000 Euro or the equivalent in other currency of this amount.
- Landlord/client is him/herself responsible to draw up a rental agreement/contract between landlord and tenant.
- Commission/fee is to be paid by client as soon he/she has received the rental fee of the tenant. In case of a monthly payment by tenant to landlord the client is obligated to pay the 10%
commission/fee over the total amount of the agreed term of rental between landlord(client) and tenant.
*To each understanding for both parties, seller and we as agents of Bali Property Indonesia, this is not an
exclusive agreement, so the seller is free to sell his mentioned property in cooperation with another agent or by himself and is not obligated to pay any fee to the agents of Bali Property
**Please have your copies of the legal documents like land certificate, building permit, payment of land and
building tax, lease contracts and/or nominee contracts ready when our intake team arrives at your property to hand them over.